Monday, January 19, 2009

Th{a}nks!

Thanks everyone for coming Saturday!! It was so great to be together again! I loved watching how everyones' project's really became their own:)
I thought I should post what month everyone is assigned to. If for some reason your month doesn't work for you, just try and switch with someone. We thought we wouldn't do July because it's such a busy month:

February: Cindy & Paula
March: Crystal & Debbie
April: Jessica & Jennie
May: Brenda & Sarah
June: Addie
August: Andrea

We'll just go to this point and reassign again in August!

If anyone has any questions, let me know! Thanks again!

4 comments:

The Hatch Batch said...

Thanks for all your hard work Jess and Suzanne!! The projects were darling, my only complaint was that I didn't have time to do them all:) I have a friend who's sister is a demonstrater. I showed her our tin pepermint patty boxes and she loved them and is probably going to do them at her club. What is the web site you ordered them at?? Thanks again!!

jEsSiCa said...

Thanks Crystal! We got the boxes @ papertreyink.com, but then after we even found them for cheaper @ specialtybottle.com:)

Brenda said...

Thanks for organizing us Jess!! It will be fun to see the projects for February.

jEsSiCa said...

Thanks Brenda! I'm happy to do it:) And, I'm so proud of you for figuring out how to blog!! You did awesome!