Monday, April 20, 2009

Stamp Club!!

Wow! I'm so sorry for the delay in getting this post up! I've had the hardest time choosing the card I wanted. Since I had such a hard time though, I'm actually going to put up my top 3 Mother's Day cards and let you decide which you'd like to do:) Ha! I will have the stamps I used for all 3, and you can do 1, 2, all or none of them! Whatever you'd like!

Here is one of them. . .


DIMENSIONS: Card is 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" on the 8 1/2" side. The DSP is 4" x 5 1/4". The window itself is 3 1/2" x 4", scored at 2 3/4" on the 4" side. The window pane is 3 1/4" x 2 1/2" {cut after stamping}. The ribbon is about 14"-15". Then you will also need a little extra for the ovals.


Another. . .


DIMENSIONS: Card is 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" on the 8 1/2" side. The bottom DSP is 4 1/4" x 3 1/2". The top DSP is 4 1/4" x 2". The Ribbon is about 15"-16". I used 3 eyelets, but it is up to you. {you could also use brads}.

And the other. . .

DIMENSIONS: The card is 5 1/2"x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" on the 8 1/2" side. The Pumpkin Pie DSP is 5 3/8" x 4 1/8". The side strip of of Close to Cocoa is 2" x 4 1/4" and the DSP on top is 1 7/8" x 4 1/4". The top strip of Close to Cocoa is 5 1/2" x 1 1/2" and the DSP on top is 5 1/2" x 1 3/8". The Close to Cocoa backing to the front image piece is 4" x 2 1/2" and the Whisper White piece on top is 3 7/8" x 2 3/8". The Bashful Blue Ribbon I used is only about 11"-12"
.
Then, for our fun project, we are doing a Post It Note Holder! {which by the way is much cuter in real life!} I will have the binder clips, post it notes, and chipboard backings. The cost all together is $1.65. However there are 5 different colored post it pads to choose from; pastel purple, pastel pink, pastel yellow, pastel green, and pastel blue. The best way I thought of is a "first come, first serve" type of basis. So leave a comment or email me the color you would like! Be quick! :) They are all really cute!

DIMENSIONS: The DSP to cover the chipboard is 3 7/8" x 5 3/8". The Old Olive piece I used for the scallop edge is 3 7/8" x 1 3/4" and the Whisper White strip on top is 3 7/8" x 1 1/4". The DSP to cover the clip on top is 1 1/4" x 1 7/8". The Ribbon is about 5"-6".

I hope everyone can come! I'm really excited! For those who may not have noticed the announcement on the side bar, it is at my home @ 11 this Saturday! :)

5 comments:

Suzanne Gnehm said...

The cards turned out cute Jess, I want to do a pink post it Note.

debbiehstevens said...

I love the cards too. I'm glad you did Mother's day cards. I needed to make some. I would like to do a pink post it note also. thanks see ya Saturday

Jennie said...

I want to do the 1st and 3rd cards :) email me the dimensions when you have a sec so I can cut stuff out! love these!!

Addie May said...

Hey Jess! I will take the pastel blue one! See you saturday!

Andrea said...

I would love a pink post it, if they are gone purple please. Thanks.