Friday, December 5, 2008

Advent Calendar!




So this is my advent calendar for this Christmas! I love it! I got the jar at Walmart for $12.99 and it is HUGE and holds a candy for all of us to get one everyday! I started it out with a present on the first day and then candy through Christmas Eve and then we'll get our PJ's for the gift that night :) I used the vinyl out of Stampin' Up to put on the jar and then just made cards to change out for each day. I got a big paper clip and just mod-podged it with some matching paper and that holds my cards to countdown. Enjoy! Merry Christmas!!

3 comments:

The Hatch Batch said...

Jennie, that is such a cute idea!! You are always making such darling things, I don't know when you find the time?! My mom bought Mayli a chocolate calendar and she loves it:) I always grew up doing one and it's so fun to keep the christmas countdown tradition.

jEsSiCa said...

So cute!! I love it:) Next year I'll do it for sure!

Addie May said...

Holy Cow Jennie. SO CUTE! I want to see yours in person and then make one next year! love it!