Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Easter Scrapbook Pages!

The pages are done!! I did two sets of different colors so you could see that lots if color combos would be cute. I didn't use stampin up paper, but I will list my 'stampin up' stamp pad colors that I used if you want to try to duplicate mine, or esle be creative and pick your own colors:)

You will be using 4 colors. On my page below I will list how many of what I used. Thatshould help you know what to bring.....
2 sheets of blue paper
2 sheets of pink paper
1 sheet of orange
1 sheet of green
2 matching colors of ribbon
1 small sheet of white (I will have your 3 white squares cut out for you)
3-4 matching stamp pads
blender pens & crayons, or colored pencils or markers
mat pak for piercing paper
paper cutter, scissors, and adhesive
*For the center of the big flower I used a clear raised, sticky circle. ( I don't know what they're called). You could also you a button, clear or not.

The first color listed is what I used...
pink passion
soft sky or baja breeze
pumpkin pie or tangerine tango
wild wasabi, certainly celery or green galore
summer sun
orchid opulence
pumpkin pie or tangerine tango
gabel greeen or certainly celery


2 comments:

jEsSiCa said...

Very cute! I'm excited... I'll be doing pages:)

Addie May said...

Oh my freaking cute...I love that I didn't have to come up with them too! :) I will be making them, they are adorable!