Saturday, March 7, 2009

Stamp Club: Sat. March 21st @ 10:00

Hey girls! Here are two of the three projects we will be doing this month at club. The third will be an Easter scrapbook page that's still in the making:) I will be posting it soon! Let me know who's coming. I also need a count ASAP of how many candy carrots each of you would like to make. The cost is $3.25. Leave a comment or email me at crystalhatch@hotmail.com
Thanks a bunch,
Crystal

Candy Carrot...
You will each get a 7oz. bag of orange M&M's, a cone bag, & one piece of green ribbon
Bring: 2-3 other pieces of green ribbion, a colored piece of paper for the tag, a piece of white paper for bunny, coordinating stamp pad, markers, crayons and blender pens, or colored pencils to color the bunny, and glitter for the bunny's tail, (I used a glue pen with the dazzling diamonds glitter powder).
Purse Card... (great for a gift card or Mother's day)
Bring: 2 solid coordinating pieces of paper, matching marker for the handle, and matching ribbon.

8 comments:

Suzanne Gnehm said...

Sorry Crystal and Debbie I won't be able to be there I will be in St. George. I'd love to have the instructions for everything. Cute projects though.

Paula said...

I will be there. They are so cute. I would like to make 3 carrots. See you there.

Jennie said...

hey cute Crystal!! soooo cute! I want to do 3 carrots if that's ok :) i'm excited!

jEsSiCa said...

I'll be there! I'm excited:) I did however already get myself all the makings for candy carrots... Suz and I saw some and wanted to make them the other week, so we got all the stuff. I love them though! Great thinking:) I can't wait to see your Easter pages! I'm sure I'll be doing them too!

The Hatch Batch said...

Yea! I'm so glad most of you are coming:) Suzanne, my mom and I are sad you will be out of town. Brenda, and Margo are coming (my mom's sisters) so we'll miss you
! I promise to get the Easter pages up sometime this week. I'm amost done:) Paula, do you know if Cindy is coming?

debbiehstevens said...

I'm excited to see everyone at stamp club!!

Addie May said...

Crystal, I will be there! They are the cutest projects and I'm excited! If it's not too late, I would like to make one of the carrot bags. If it is too late, no big deal. Just let me know! Sorry! I'm glad you called me the other day, call me anytime!

The Hatch Batch said...

Of course it's not too late Addie! I'm so glad you're coming:) Does everyone remember how to get to my house or do we need to post a map? If so, Jess, I might need your help-