Monday, May 25, 2009

Mother's Day Project!

Here is the Mother's Day project I did for Suzanne... I don't have the pictures from my mom's yet, so when I do I will post those as well:) It was a lot of fun!

I bought this box at Robert's.

It comes with the chipboard inserts on the chain. You just have to cover them:)

I used the Bella Bleu DSP. It looks nothing like the catalog shows it as! It's one of my favorites!



On the front of the first piece I put the title and on the back is the timeline of how our family was established. I started with Brian & Suzanne's wedding, followed by all the births of their children, and on to mine & Ty's marriage and then ended with Hunter's birth. Then on the remaining pieces on each front is each member of the family's picture & name, and on the back of theirs is words they wrote to Suzanne:)


This was kinda time consuming, but a wonderful production in the end! Totally worth it:)

2 comments:

The Hatch Batch said...

Jess, that turned out way cute!! I never got my mom's project done for mother's day. Suzanne...you are lucky to have such an awesome crafter in the family:) I hope everyone had a wonderful mother's day!

Suzanne Gnehm said...

It definitly was worth it. I loved it. I know how fortunate I am to have Jess as part of our family. Thanks Jess you are great!