Monday, June 1, 2009

June Stampin' Up Promotions & Deadlines!


Here is a sneek peek into the July '09-July '10 Catalog!


The last month of our current catalog has arrived, and so with it has the Last Chance List {formerly called the Retired List}! There are 3 seperate lists to help us keep some order of the types: the Stamps Set List, the Accessories List, and the Decor Elements List. The Accessories List is while supplies last! I will update it as they update me:) This is also the last month to purchase items from the Occasions Mini Catalog! {which you can view on my side link}


This month there is also a promotion for Hostesses! If you have an order(s) total of $250+, you will receive an additional $20 of free merchandise money!


Starting on the 15th of this month there is also another promotion! So many! I love it! Stampin' Up has teamed up with Country Living to come up with this great summer BBQ kit!

Item #: 118070; Description: Country Living Summer Cookout Kit; Price: $24.95

The exclusive Country Living Summer Cookout Kit includes the following products:
8 die-cut table tents (2 each of 4 colors)
Die-cut components, bamboo skewers, and envelopes to create 8 shish kabob invitations
12 die-cut coasters (3 each of 4 colors)
16 die-cut tags (4 each of 4 colors)
24 12" x 12" printed food wrapper sheets (12 each of 2 colors)
4 printed recipe cards
5 yards linen thread
Ruby Red Classic Stampin' Spot
Night of Navy Classic Stampin' Spot
Dig In stamp set (item number 116700) {Dig In Stamp set images not yet available}

Wow! I'm so excited! I love summertime and all the wonderful things it brings!

Let me know if you have any questions.... That's what I'm here for! :)

1 comment:

jEsSiCa said...

Thanks Suz, Cindy and Paula for your orders! I'm excited for you to get all your stuff:) I'll keep you posted!